Fuzz Club and The Reverberation Appreciation Society are proud to announce the second edition of their European psych compilation series The Reverb Conspiracy.
1. The Janitors (SE) – MMB
2. Dark Bells (AU/UK) – Wildflower
3. The Time And Space Machine (UK) – Black Rainbow
4. Sonic Jesus (IT) – Reich
5. Acid Baby Jesus (GR) – Mesmerized
6. Electric Eye (NO) – 6am
7. Tales Of Murder And Dust (DK) – Hypnotized Narcissist
8. Cult Of Dom Keller (UK) – No Where To Land
9. The Vagabond Stories (DE) – Mental Dysfunction
10. Whistlejacket (UK) – March Hare
11. Pinkunoizu (DK) – The Great Pacific Garbage Patch
12. Desert Mountain Tribe (DE) – Coming Down
13. Giobia (IT) – Orange Camel
14. The Cosmic Dead (UK) – Mausoleum
15. The Woken Trees (DK) – Order
16. Big Naturals (UK) – Krautpunk
ABOUT THE ALBUM
The Reverb Conspiracy Volume II brings together 16 of Europe’s most interesting emerging psych bands, key bands in a scene that is quickly gathering momentum around the world.
The Reverb Conspiracy Volume II is a deluxe limited edition vinyl release, featuring 180 gram coloured vinyl and a gatefold cover. The album has been mastered especially for vinyl by Brett Orrison, sound engineer for The Black Angels. The cover artwork has again been created by iconic Icelandic artist and member of Dead Skeletons, Jon Saemundur aka Nonni Dead, making this the second in his Reverb Conspiracy series.
The release was celebrated with performances by Dead Skeletons and London duo The KVB at Electrowerkz on November 23rd, as part of The Trip – a London series of events celebrating London’s psychedelic rock heritage.
Tickets and info available here: http://thesonictrip.com/